This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourJunior Reviewer
From: New Century International
Account Number: xxxx xxxx 1204
Loan Number: xxx xxxx 048
We are very disappointed with Bank of America Customer Service. They handled our account in a very unprofessional manner and they lied to us in many occasions.
We have been working with Bank of America for over 18 years but since we started a new loan with Bank of America, we had a terrible relationship with BOA Customer Service.
Below are some of the issues encountered:
· Our funds have been transferred many times between our accounts without our authorization.
And it took many days for them to reverse the money back to the correct account.
· Recurring transfers are being cancelled without any notice.
· We were not assisted promptly after several requests to modify the Telephone Number on File.
For many days we were not able to make any transfer because we cannot receive the Safe Pass.
· We contacted Bank of America Customer Service for 6 months and every month we were requesting to cancel an Automatic Transfer. Each time we spend 30 60 minutes over the phone and each time they promised to cancel the Auto Transfer but to no avail.
· We received a debit card yesterday but when we contacted Customer Service for activation, they told us that the card was cancelled (we ordered 1/22/20 and received 1/23/20)!!
· We called Customer Service many times on 1/22/20 and in every question asked they put us on hold for 2 5 minutes (it looked like the representative was being guided by another team member)
· Our Fund Transfer History between our accounts has been removed!
· Bank of America did not email any request for feedback for the last few months.
· We are also not sure if Bank of America recorded all past conversations made over the phone.
Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Customer Care.
Reason of review: Poor customer service.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
Bank Of America Pros: Many locations.
Bank Of America Cons: Poor customer service.