100 W Us Hwy 80, Forney, TX 75126, USA
1.1

Complaint Bank of America

January 2, 2019 Approximately 10:45 Forney Branch

I came to the Forney Branch to cash a check wrote on your bank for $100.00 by my mother. (It was to buy groceries for my mother)

You have her signature on file, the money was in her account and I had a driver’s license issued by the state of Texas.

Your teller said I would have to wait while they called her to verify. As I waited I saw them assisting other customers who walked in after I did.

You have cameras see for yourself.

After about twenty minutes I decided to just leave. You can see why I believe this was racially tainted.

Question, if say the check was for the same amount or more submitted by a cleaning establishment with other deposits would your tellers put a hold on the check until they made a call to verify? I think not.

By the way your sign in front of the branch is faded and also one has to drive slowly through the standing rain water to get to the branch for fear of drowning out your car.

Shane Campbell was the rep

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Check Cashing.

Preferred solution: Explain why this was not racial and you do it to all customers.

Comments