My house payment is auto deducted every two weeks. I set this up with Country Wide.

Bank of America took over my loan and has raised the payments a couple dollers every couple of months. This last payment had a $25 increase. I called and asked why. They claimed they were setting me up with a buffer.

I asked why. I was told my taxes went up $50 a year. So they raised my payment $50 month. I told them to stop or I would stick them with the house that is $100K upside-down.

They said they would stop. I will not know until next payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Loan.

Comments

nrsrchd

You have a legal right to accurate accounting of your mortgage. There may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of.

You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you. When the banks break the law they owe you money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law.

Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such. From an audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of all money paid in. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well.

See all the "mistakes" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud. endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. Once you have read the law and desire to see those that broke the law pay for breaking the law, contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time