Both my husband and I are on the accounts. My husband lost his debit card and he called to stop it.

Later on he called again to have a new one reissued and he was not able because "Customer Service" was asking for my personal information that he didn't have at that time. I called myself BOA to re-issue another debit card for my husband and they asked me for his personal information Driver License# that of course I didn't have. Long story short "Customer Service" couldn't release another debit card without having his information. Although when my husband called "Customer Service" the first time they couldn't release another debit card without my information.

Horrible way to do business. The rep was able to see that the debit card was reported lost and asked to be closed but in order to request a replacement debit card both my husband and I need to be on the phone???? Really???? Ridiculous!!!!

You have our money and my husband can't access???? We have checking and savings account with you that we will be closed and I will make sure to let everyone knows about your lack of "Customer Service" and to do not do business with BOA. You should be ashamed of the way you are conducting business. How many more law suits people need to file against BOA?

How many more Scandals of stealing money to the people (Mortgage scandal) need to be reported by the news in order for BOA to put the customers first??? Listen to the call dated 1.13.16 around 4pm EST.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

I didn't like: Bank of america in general.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2016.

Comments

Quit banking with these mega banks, especially BOA and find yourself a smaller state charted bank that values you as a customer.