Bank Of America - Review in Banks category from Murphys, California

65 of 1071 Bank Of America reviews

So I deposited $4000 cash and have a deposit slip.This morning my BOA account is overdrawn.

They processed it as a withdraw. BOA admits their mistake but won't fix my account immediately. They tell me they will call and update me of the status by 5:00...Thats customer service at it's best. Now I have to fight to get them to acknowledge MY money and I cant access my funds.

Shame on you BOA. Why can't customers charge you a very large fee when you screw with people. This is not the 1st time BOA has made a mistake with me. Each time they take their time and make excuses.

It's time to take our money out of these big institutions that treat people so horribly.I have been a 20+ year customer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 1071 Bank Of America reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 25 #1231909 Albany, New York, United States

Yeah BOA put the screws to my town as well. They up and closed at the end of August. Here's the problem the nearest BOA ATM is 9 miles from my home. I'm on the hoof so that's a walk I'm not taking, but it sure dose turn my crank that I must pay a fee to get my loot from closer more convenient places. IMO they don't care about the average joe they care only for BIG MONEY costumers.

0 0 Reply

Jul 27 #1190596 Hoboken, New Jersey, United States

I work at BOA, I believe what may have happened is the teller processed the deposit but used a cash out ticket instead of a cash in

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.