69 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

The bank closed my account back in 2016 and kept telling me that the bank has a right to close my account because it's a business decision by the bank it's not right at all there treating me like I'm a criminal and did something. I didn't do anything wrong at all I didn't.

They gave me horrible service and from the start I opened until they forced closed the account without any explanation don't bank here ever again this business needs to be shut down or find new people who care about there customers.

They have horrible banking policies and procedures when it comes to their services and accounts they need to change that and their customers services. They drove one customer out of their business and they keep doing it until they won't have any business.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bank Of America Cons: Cuctomer service, Customer service and concern for customers, Risk closure and bofa banning customers services and from bank, Too stringent on customer horrible banking policy and laws.

Location: S Tryon St Charlotte Nc, Charlotte, NC 28273