Verified Reviewer

I do my banking online daily. This morning when I tried to log in, instead of the usual 2 factor authorization of texting a code to my phone, I was instructed to call a number.877-933-**** for a code.

I called this number 3 times and could not sustain a connection as the voice menu kept breaking up.

I called the 800-432-**** help number and was on hold for 12 minutes . I finally was able to log in as the 877 number called me out of the blue while I was on hold.

When I checked my profile, I found that I had to set up the 2 factor authorization again, And I changed my password as I am suspicious of this problem.

Now however, I cannot log in the usual way as again I am instructed to call the 877933**** number for a code.

What is going on?

I have been a customer for 35 years and have had no online login problems ever.

I am way too old for this situation, and request that you please help me to solve this login issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments