2.3
Additional Fees

In August BOA increased the minimum "combined" balance for linked accounts from $5000 to $10,000.I have had BOA accounts since 1990.

Three times in the past they have decoupled my accounts and started charging maintenance fees. These fees I fought and was reimbursed by the bank. But I did not catch the minimum balance increase in Aug. So they managed to get $75 in fees because of my inattention.

Doesn't sound like much, but how many thousands or millions of people have been ripped off by this practice? Good for BOA but not for the customer.

Believe it is time for me to change banks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ease of use and stated that there is a room for improvement of sneaky fee increases. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fee increase " of bank of america account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $75. Bank Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bank of america account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bank Of America.

Comments