I got a new credit card with BOA about a week ago. The problem started when they turned the card off without warning.

When your standing in the checkout it’s a great time to find that your card was blocked. But the problem only escalated when I called to unlock it. I was told it’s my fault for trying to swipe it instead of using the chip. This was not the case but it was clear the customer service representative had little to know experience and was just making up excuses with no resolution.

After an hour on the phone I finally got a supervisor who you could tell hated her job, she finally ended the call by saying “the lines breaking up I can’t hear you”. The connection was grea you could clearing tell she just wanted off the phone. Then after further phone calls I found out they will randomly block your card to verify purchases for 6 months before they can analyze my spending.

With a 25k limit on the card and I can’t buy groceries without spending an hour on the phone to unlock the card. Don’t do business with Bank of America it’s the best advice I can give you.

Review about: Bank Of America Credit Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments