State: Texas City: Plano Clear all filters (5 of 1482 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Bank of America has become the worst bank that I have to deal with and I deal with lenders every day.

I am a title insurance issuing agent. I sent Bank of America a check to payoff a loan on April 4th. I had a payoff which was good through March 30 and a per diem of $34. a day. I added the per diem and thought the loan would be paid in full. It was a $300,000 loan. Bank of America put the check in regular mail back to me saying the payoff was short by $2000. It was not, but after a week of US mail, by the time i got my check back and sorted it out, i was on the hook for another $237 of interest because BOA made a mistake. Furthermore, who puts a negotiable instrument of that magnitude in a regular envelope and regular mail? A phone call would have been great and every other bank would have called me. I will make sure everyone i know is aware of how downhill BOA has gone. I hope you get bought or go under because you are NOT worthy of being called the bank of America. When I have clients who want me to refer them to a lender, I tell them anyone EXCEPT bank of America because BOA is now the worst lender to deal with. Especially if you are a title agent- the worst. and i have been doing mortgage closings since 1993. Went through World Savings which when Wachovia bought them, i felt like Wachovia was the worst, but that was nothing compared to how *** and unprofessional BOA became.
Service
Bank Of America Loan
Pros
  • Being able to obtain a payoff over the phone
Cons
  • Rude and awful
Reason of review
poor service, bad quality, and problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Bank Of America review in Plano, Texas: Lack of customer service

due to recent and several conversations with plano call center in texas nothing was taken care of and when ask to speak with a supervisor(Latressa) was given incorrect information by her concerning acct. I was frequently put on hold several times and the hold time was over 10 minutes and when above supervisor came back on or had someone come on the line for them no explanation was given for the long hold and never did get issues resolved. does bank of America think this is good customer service,and this supervisor talked with a different voice everytime they came back on. what gives with this scott??

this is so true, the call center in Plano Texas the new hires and employees are trained to lie to the homeowners ,and the worst training; they follows employees around and even will go follow them in the restroom and her unit managers know she is doing this because they tell her to do this. this is the worst call center to call, and every time you call you get different answers to same questions.

bank of America corporate office needs to do something about this Plano office, close it down or bank of America many find itself in more trouble; this call center is very racist in their promotions. team as they are called do not trust the training.

BANK OF AMERICAN please help your home owners. :x

@lt

thanks for this infor a friend who worked in north dallas had a stroke and boa did nothing to help. :cry

View more comments (1)
Service
Bank Of America Customer Care

Bank Of America review in Plano, Texas: Block ATM card unarthoried they dont know why!!

BOA Block ATM card without notifying me. No letter,phone call... Called Customer Service and the rep said, the date the card was blocked, Dont know who or why the Bank put the block... Obvious this is their MISTAKE and they are just going to send me a new card. This is crazy, so when you look at the whole thing anyone can block your card without permission, no notes and this can happen all over and over again!!! The way I found out was I put money in to my account by ATM and the receipt stated the money put in but, no balance so I called the Bank.. Then the block conversation came up. The customer rep said she was a Superv after 30 min conversation. Speaking to a person who in the Fraud Dept for another 30 mins. He told me I'm talking too long.. Hey if I did something wrong they would have no problem talking to me for 30. When its them they, HUNG UP THE PHONE AND ENDED THE CONVERSATION. BAD BANK OF AMERICA IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIES FOR WHAT REASON???

Chances are they thought something was suspicious. Or there was a mass compromise.

It happened to me but in the end it was good because my account was protected. They have millions od customers and can't call you all individually.

Review
#201308 Review #201308 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Bank Of America Account
Loss

Bank Of America review in Plano, Texas: Railroading Company

Bank of America is a railroading company. I had an account with them, which was closed out and put into collection before I could pay the entire amount could be paid. Bank of America stop contacting me and took my case to court. I have some type negative report after 5 years of not being contacted. About 3 months ago I was contacted by a representative of bank of america asking for money and thretening to sue me again. Please run from the bank of amerca credit line. It is not worth all you go through if you have any type of hardship in your family, you will not find compassion of any kind.
Bank Of America Account

Bank Of America review in Plano, Texas: Interest Going Up for the Ones That Pay on Time

Bank of America, like all the other banks are overcharging credit card holders that pay because of the people that can't pay, they are making us suffer for the people that can't pay which is totally wrong, i took my money out of the bank and opened another account at Regions, and if you don't like what they are doing, it is the only way to get them back, i will be loyal to you when you are loyal to me. If they get crazy with you, join the people that don't pay at and go bankruft, then they won't get anything, tear up the card and move on.
dg_dave

:( *** banks. They raise interest rates and decline refinancing just because they want people to default.

The credit card lobby keeps on spewing this regulation will make it less likely to loan at lower rates and yet without regulation they seem to be raising rates because they feel like.

why are rate is going up? that's the reason they gave, But the real reason is Obama, with the billions he released in aid to the banks(granted on behalf of Bush) put a moratorium on credit card raises in 2010.

So they (the C.E.O.s of said companys')can do it in 2009. If you think Obama or your political representatives are, watching out for the average american you are so wrong,they just want to line their pockets!

View more comments (3)