Seller: Bank Of America State: Texas City: San Antonio Product: Bank Of America Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 109 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America Customer Care Review

Wow I have been on hold for over 30 minutes trying to report fraudulent activity on my account no answer I finally hung up
Review
Service
Bank Of America Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Bank Of America in San Antonio, Texas - Horrible customer service! Run and run very fast from them

I have a credit card with BOA. Paid the balance off in full and the next statement they charged me interest for the previous month. I PAID THE BALANCE IN FULL way before the due date. Never use a credit card from them again. Called customer service told one time that I should not be charged interest then told I should be charged interest as it was for the previous month. After being on hold for over an hour and passed to three people and all three giving different answers I hang the phone up and call back and this time get someone that actually waived the interest charge. Wow fraud at its best. If I had not been so demanding and called back they would have got the interest from me that I did not owe. I just wanted to pay it and be done with them. I wonder how many people go through what I did and how many actually pay the interest. It was only 26.00 bucks but it is the principal and they are thieves and not a reputable bank. No wonder they have gotten in so much trouble over their business practices.
Review