Stone Mountain, Georgia

Back in June I had the mis fortune of losing my debit card.I did not realize it until I went to check my emails and was advised that my card was suspended due to mis use.

Needless to say my card was used. I filed the complaint as they stated. I called in to check on the status of the paperwork a few days later and was advised that the claim was still being processed and that it would be a little while before I would receive it. I continued to follow up via email as well as on the phone and not one time did I get this paperwork.

Finally I got in touch with the department that told me that the temporary credit that they initially gave me was reveresed because I did not submit the paperwork. I said what paperwork? They faxed it to me I completed it and returned it immediately. I was advised that the representative would submit the request for me to get the temporary credit back as I had my mortgage payments were due.

The rep told me that it would take a couple of days but that it could happen at any time. Needless to say I was down to my last $00.5 and still no credit. I then had the misfortune of speaking to one of those reps that feels as if they are working for the president that all but broke it down to me in such a way that I was left feeling less than because of the situation. I then found out that my claim was denied based off of the fact that the person that used the card put the pin number in correctly the first time.

When I called to file the claim the rep that took the claim told me that they blocked the card because there were numerous attempts on the card with the incorrect number. When I called back and spoke with a supervisor on August the 1st, I spoke with a supervisor who advised me of the same thing. He said that he wasn't sure why the claim was denied and that he was going to submit a request for reconsideration. I called in on August the 5th to be advised that that request was denied again on August the 1st.

How could that be? That means that there was no real reconsideration given. The "stupervisor" that I spoke to on the 5th stated that the reason why it was denied was because I made a purchase prior to losing the card and they stated that I should have included that purchase in the claim....Huh????? That would not be truthful.

I made the purchase. The Bottom line is they are trying to say that they are not going to give me my money back, which I kind of already knew. They charged me four $35.00 fees based on purchases that I made with "my money" that once this incident occured it overdrew my account.

The Bank Of America, yeah right I guess only if you have enough money to support America.

Review about: Bank Of America Account.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments