I have tried three times now to settle this account.Originally a Bank of America credit card.

I only owed around $300. Midland Credit bought it, because of interest and fees, $655.00. They continue to charge interest on this balance around 18% as best I can figure, and are rude when questioned about it. I asked Bank of America if they could continue to charge interest and was told no.

I believe Midland's quote was, "who is Bank of America in this." I have checked other sources and they definitely cannot continue to charge interest. In fact there is a toll free number for the FTC to report this. I plan to call the FTC as soon as this is sent. The most appalling thing is the collections people should be glad to have someone call them with and attempt to pay.

Instead they were rude and told me I was wrong and could continue to research this, however, the interest would continue to accrue.

Sounds like a reputable company to me.More like thieves.

Review about: Bank Of America Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Bank Of America - Customer Care Review from Framingham, Massachusetts Bank Of America "9th in a line of 12. This happens every day. 2 tellers and the management standing around watching. It takes 15-30 minutes to get to the counter. Unacceptable customer service...." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Doordash - Never delivered Doordash "Has said the order is in process for three and a half hours. The restaurant has been closed for an hour and a half. {{Redacted}}..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more Xlibris - Gabos been sold out around the world Xlibris "My book Gabos by Tyler Gore, I was told it wasn't selling. How I paid for 3 books from Amazon. Plus, people have send photos around the world of them..." Read more Shoppers Beware of  JJShouse! Jjshouse "I bought a dress on 9/9/17 to wear to a wedding. I waited with great excitement for the dress. When I received the dress and inspected it, it was an..." Read more