Winter Park, Florida

I have a mortgage with Bank of America and I applied for a home loan modification due to a decrease of income and a death in the family. I was assured and re-assured that the home loan modification would go through...wow a pack of lies!

I started the process in January 2014 and I just received the "decision" on 5/3/14. "DENIED" I am not late on my mortgage payment (yet) but I will NOT be able to make a payment this month. I called and told them that I was having more financial issues and they told me that if I don't make a payment this month (May) that they would put locks on my doors. HOW?

I am NOT behind on a mortgage payment! I told them that it was illegal for them to do that and they said they owned the property and then can lock it if they want...I'm disabled from brain surgery and the stress of this is NOT helping my health problems!! Bank of America was bailed out by the government, why aren't the CONSUMER being bailed out by the government? Bank of America has a way of getting what they want and when they want at ANY cost even if it means some ones health or home!!!

SHUT THEM DOWN!!! THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD TAKE BACK THE MONEY THEY GAVE TO BOA TO "BAIL THEM OUT" AND GIVE IT TO THE CONSUMERS THAT ACTUALLY DESERVE IT!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Mortgage.

Monetary Loss: $82000.

Comments

I am a class action attorney, please call me to discuss this issue. I represent people who are unabe to get loan modifications due to lenders losing documents, asking fro updated documents endlessly, and not completing loan reviews, increasing your default balance and penalties.

Denials are often incorrect based on bank errors.