Bank of America is trying ro foreclose my home without reading the paperwork from Taylor Bean & Whitaker.

I have called my House Representative and I will go all the way up if I have to.

They did spend the bail out money on themselves and now they are selling peoples homes under false pretences to make up, also they do give illigal immigrants mortage loans all those with this problem need to contact each other and file a class action suit against this bank.

If someone want to do so I will br please to join them sick of all this *** with loan mortage Companies.They need to shape up or ship out.

Review about: Bank Of America Loan.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

MM

Yeah, good luck, I'm sure Congress will get rolling on this in an instant. Are you that daft? Hire a lawyer, if you even have a case, and handle it yourself.

Bank Of America - Customer Care Review from Framingham, Massachusetts Bank Of America "9th in a line of 12. This happens every day. 2 tellers and the management standing around watching. It takes 15-30 minutes to get to the counter. Unacceptable customer service...." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more