If you have a BOA Visa and thought you could put money on the card early to cover spending ahead of fees.Think again.

They stole 190.45 out, using the term Credit Balance Refund Debit. They take the money out, they don't inform you, and then send a check for that money. They know for two weeks that they have extra money they can use while your money is in the mail. This is criminal.

Fight!!!!! Send emails to company and lawyers. Stop this!!! They want fees.

Call your lawyers. Kay Camary was the customer service person that said they do this all the time.

I made her put my money directly into my checking account and that will take up to 5 days.Criminal!

Review about: Bank Of America Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Same thing just happened to me. Will be closing all BofA accounts!!!!

They stole about $700 from me, the same way.When i called, to inquire about the "theft", they told me that i authorized a mailed chek refund.

They even went so far as to lie and say that i called them "yesterday at 1pm" to authorize a check refund.They gave me the same BS story about 90 days of negative balance.

That too, is a lie.I demanded an electronic transfer...

They said it could take them several business days to make the transfer.

BoA needs to be sued to stop this criminal activity.What a bunch of unethical dirt bags.

Moscow, Idaho, United States #1316106

That same *** just happened to me.I called and the rep kept telling me that I had a negative balance for 90 days!

She actually couldn't see my daily balance like I can showing that it goes positive and negative constantly, because I charge and then overpay to make sure to cover myself. This is BS.

Don't worry, we will eventually be getting a check for the interest that was charged on the funds that weren't covered because they mailed us a check!It will happen.