Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I receive no notice from the bank saying or telling why my bussiness acoounts was closed the tellermanager couldn't give me a location or any information in regards of my account with my account had all my information that I need to go ahead and call and number we're pretty much blew me fraud when my formation account it was there but I end up ended up finding now ghetto my emails all this credit cards opening opened under my business account now and I ended up finding now that there's somebody else in my account that I do not even know could come and sense for them to *** to realize that there was a *** when I haven't even told him that it was money coming out of my account but it is supposedly closed my account and accuse me instead of trying to figure out what was the other person's name in my account it's been almost everything started from 2013 when my bank account got closed 2014 okay 1415 16th open under somebody else's name would loans credit cards all the stuff under my emails and other stuff the only reason I was not able to have access to my email now I need an explanation why my life is being like this for the last time that I needed to lose my family lost my business for stupid information that date you *** catch up because I never felt none of those forms look for answers questions somebody to help me I already reported to the FBI already result of that they put me on checksystem i can even open a bank account anywhere i can even get a job if they backgound check i don't think that fair what they did to me i have 2 kids to support the whole sutuation stress me out that my wife left me....

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 21.

Comments