Colorado Springs, Colorado

My family was set up great we had no credit card debt and had bought a house and made higher payments to them then what was due.In 2007 my nephew was living with us and broke his ankle "he was under age, had no insurance and his parents would not sign papers so we could put him on ours" a couple months after that my 10 month old son was taken by flight for life.

Then I had a surgery that led to many more hospital stays and a lot more sickness. All of a sudden we were in major credit card debt and completely broke. Gas at the time was $5 and $6 a gallon and the hospitals are all over 100 miles away. We fell behind when all the bills caught up with us come Aug of 09 I called Bank of America and they suggested a loan modification.

So after all the paperwork and the hardship letter was sent I received a letter stating that it would be settled in 30 to 45 days. Come Dec my home was up for foreclosure and when I called them they put an extension on it and kept doing so. When I spoke to there customer service people "I called them every week and sometimes more then that. I was told to make payments to them and it would look better and help the modification go through so I sent in my first payment on Dec 1 2009, they sent my check back attached to a piece of paper stating that it is below the amount due so they would not accept my payment, I called them and the girl on the line says to me No don't make payments.

Sooooo I stopped then in March of 2010 I receive final loan modification papers, sign them, and send them in, along with a certified check as stated in the letter. Today I received the check back with the letters stamped on it, so again I called and was told I don't know the girl said to me that they did not know where the money was supposed to go, and she left a message to RACHEAL THOMAS my processer who has never returned a call, e-mail from me my modification company that i hired to help me or to Mrs. Farmer from my senators office. I hate the fact that I paid to bail them out and when I need them they are no help and full of excuses I found out that my home is still in foreclosure and I may lose it because some bureaucrats are sitting on there thumbs.

I am not a bad person; I have never had a late payment to them EVER until all this stuff happened.

I am trying soooo hard to keep my home and am getting sick because of the stress.The biggest excuse they always tell me is that they have to many people trying to get a modification at this time, my solution HIGHER MORE PEOPLE

Review about: Bank Of America Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments