I've been with Bank of America for 33 years, have a checking account (which has been hacked twice but never notified of fraud until I caught it myself), a debit card, a savings account &;;;;;;;; credit card which I use constantly. I was at the drive up window yesterday and the teller refused to cash my miniscule pension check because my drivers license recently expired.

Because of Covid19 we have been granted an extension to January, 2022 to get our licenses extended. All the teller kept repeating was that I needed a "valid ID" to cash a check. After repeatedly asking what was considered as "valid ID" all she kept repeating was "VALID ID". Was this her limit of the English language?

I had to repeatedly ask her to give me my drivers license and the check back (this is why I believe her limit of the English language was very small. I had to go into the bank but was very surprised to see that what was referring to himself as a manager was in jeans and a T-shirt as well as other employees of the bank. Very sloppy looking as is their customer service. I want to close out my accounts there since they do not accept the current ruling that drivers licenses are valid until January 2022 which is what I repeatedly advised them.

I have had too many problems with Bank of America and want to leave them completely. At one time I also had all my investments with them and was convinced to move them out of their control and have been very happy with the outcome. I am very sorry I didn't also cancel my existing accounts at that time as well.

I WILL BE DOING SO AS SOON AS I CAN GET WHAT THESE *** CONSIDER A 'VALID ID'. SCREW YOU: BANK OF AMERICA!

User's recommendation: GO TO ANOTHER BANK IF YOU WANT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Bank Of America Cons: Too many to list here, Untrained staff, Incompetence, Poor service.

Location: 1500 Irving Park Road, Hanover Park, IL 60133