1.5

I CALLED BANK OF AMERICA 4-16-22 TO HAVE MY EMPLOYEE CARD CANCELED. DO TO IT BEING LOST AND I HAVE NO WAY AT THIS TIME TO CHECK THE ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY DID NOT GIVE ME ONLINE ACCESS TO THIS ACCOUNT.

WHY, I'm STILL WONDERING. HOWEVER, I CALLED AND 1ST LADY I SPOKE WITH SAID WRONG DEPARTMENT, OK THEN TRANSFERRED ME, I GO AGAIN TO EXPLAIN ISSUE, AND AGAIN I WAS TOLD WRONG DEPARTMENT AND AGAIN TRANSFERRED, LONG STORY SHORT THIS Happens ABOUT 8-10X TILL AND THE LAST LADY INSTEAD OF TRANSFERRING ME TOLD ME THE DEPARTMENT I NEED IS CLOSE NOTHING CAN BE DONE. WHICH I FIND STRANGE, HOW CAN THEY NOT CLOSE A CARD THAT IS IN DANGER TO YOUR ACCOUNT? IT IS 2022 TECHNOLOGY HAS COME TOO FAR FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!!

NOT ONLY DID THEY WASTE MY TIME TRANSFERRING ME, THEY DIDNT EVEN HELP OR TRY HELPING SO I HAVE TO HOPE MONEY THERE AND NO WAY II CAN TRACK IT. RUDE I CALLED FOR HELP. ITS LIKE I'm PLAYING CHILDREN GAMES WITH CLOWNS. NOW LET ME GO OUT OF TOWN AND GET SOME GAS THEY FAST TO STOP CARD THEN I FIND THAT TO BE NOT COOL !

I ALWAYS WANTED A BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT BUT I AM NOW UNDERSTANDING WHY OTHER SPEAK SO POORLY OF THEM, WOW... AND THIS IS NOT THE 1ST BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM. WHEN I GO IN BANK FOR HELP WITH AN APPOINTMENT AND STILL HAVE A LONG WAIT. AND FINALLY WHEN It's MY TURN THE BANKER RUSH ME OFF NOT REALLY HELPING ME To tell ME ABOUT THEY HAVE A CUSTOMER WITH A APPOINTMENT, WELL WHAT ABOUT ME?

THAT SO RUDE I DON'T KNOW BUT THEY NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING. AND THAT IS JUST THE LAST THINGS IN THIS MONTH TO HAPPEN TO ME... BUT I TRUE LY CAN KEEP GOING.

FYI. KEEP ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS B/C THEY WILL SAY 1 THING AND CHANGE IT AND SWEAR It's NOT IN THE SYSTEM BAD BUSINESS

User's recommendation: LIKE I SAID KEEP ALL PROOF AND AND RECORED YOUR CALL MAKE YOUR OWN NOTES AND EVIDENCE , THEY LOOSE IMPORTANT INFOMATION. YOU HAVE TO PERTECT YOUR SELF THE STAFF WILL HAVE YOU MESSED UP PAYING 1 BILL 3X. YES THAT HAPPEN TO ME ALSO.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: West Palm Beach, Florida