2421 McCain Blvd, North Little Rock, AR 72116
1.6

I deposit my IRS check in the Atm at McCain Blvd and North hills on May 29th 2018. I was giving $200.00 credit on Tuesday April 2, 2018.

On Wednesday April 3, I checked my bank account and they reversed my credit. I called the 1800 line and the representative informed me that my check was returned because both people on check do not have an bank account. The check is in my name and my husband name. We both signed it and put our social on the back of the check.

The account is in my name. I accepted the statement since the account is in my name only. I waited a week for the check to come to my address. I haven't received check.

I went to the branch at McCain Blvd. and explained to the representative about the issue, he claim my check has been returned to my address. After one month I return to the branch and spoke to the manager Mia. She informed me that my check has been sent back to my address listed on my bank account.

Today is May 27th 2018 and I haven't received my IRS check. The bank is responsible for losing my check however, they continue to make an excuse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Bank Of America Cons: Not doing what they said, Deception, Accountability.

• Bad Bank