Verified Reviewer

I have been with BoA for more than 20 years. This branch made me very sad regarding its services, and basically by its branch manager, last name called, Bose.

She basically treated the service in queue by picking the customer's skin color.

When I pointed out to her, as general rule, on the counter, first come, first served. I can accept the situation that some customer can have special treatment, due to health issues or other urgent conditions. When I explained to her the rule of first come, first served, she said I was yelling at her. That branch has a small office.

I do not think that anyone in that office heard my yelling at her on that day, Oct. 4, 2021, around 12:00pm, my lunch hour time.

She is jumpy and not honest.

I have been with BoA for more 20s years and with many services from this bank, never had one complaint regarding this bank's services. But in this branch, I feel very badly served, even with this minority background manger. Very sad.

BoA should train and pick its branch manager much better, with even basic ethics.

Looking the feedback from BoA. Thanks.

The branch location: 390 Main St, Wilmington, MA 01887, Ph: (978) 657-****

My contact info:

Xin Ye

phone: 949-231-****

email: jhglake@***.com

Card Account#: 4744 72** **30 9362

User's recommendation: to train branch leader better with.

Preferred solution: Apology.