State: Virginia City: Mathews Product: Bank Of America Customer Care Clear all filters (1 of 109 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Bank Of America - Mathews Va., Worst service ever

2.4
I arrived at drive up at 8:55. Bank opens at 9. Car was already waiting in line 1, I went to line 2. At 9:05 I figured they were a little late. At 9:10 I called inside to remind them to open. They said there was a sign in line 1 to come inside, they were short handed and not opening drive up. I was in line 2 where there was no sign. The elderly lady in line 1 could not read the sign. (It wasn't very large) The elderly woman at line 1 could barely walk with her cane and had to struggle to get into the lobby only to find 2 tellers. One was open and one was working on night deposit bags and wouldn't help us. The one that was open had a customer with a lengthy transaction and the one doing night drop bags ignored us. Being an ex banker I know that you lock up night drop bags and do them during down times not when you have an 85 year old customer waiting. She stood there until 9:20 waiting for the teller and the 2nd teller ignored her and the other customers in line the whole time. The manager sat on his butt in his office and watched the whole thing and never moved to help. I made it very clear to him and everyone else in the bank what I thought of them and the way they treated customers.
Review
Service
Bank Of America Customer Care
Pros
  • Many locations
Cons
  • Customer service constant declining
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact Bank Of America Customer Service