I have a small buisness that luckily is doing well in this economey.

At the end of last year I spent 30 thoasand for debt paydown. This was instructed by a B of A represenitive. My goal was to get a larger line of credit so I could expand my company. Come to find out that once I payed down all 5 of my b of A accounts. That they reduced my credit limits to the remaining balance, to max out all accounts.

Then charged me for over limit fees, and know my credit is impacted heavily (personal and buisness).

When I call to ask why, the trick me into saying that i have a cash flow problem, and now I am cosiderd high risk! When from the beginning all I was doing was improving my credit!

Bottom line is I spent 30 thoasand to get worse credit!

Now the bank cosiders me a risk when I owe them 1/3 of what I did last year.

I was always on time and still my rates also jumped up?

Is ther any options for the abused customer?

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Bank Of America Banking Service Review from Murphys, California Bank Of America "So I deposited $4000 cash and have a deposit slip. This morning my BOA account is overdrawn. They processed it as a withdraw. BOA admits their mistake but won't fix..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more