I recently moved and set up my PG&E account online, so I could pay PG&E as I am elderly and disabled.When I went to pay my PG&E account they informed me that PG&E no longer accepts Bank of America Debit or Credit cards.

I called B of A and asked why PG&E would not accept my card & was told they knew nothing about it.

The individual put me on hold and after a short wait returned to tell me her supervisor advised her that it was true. PG&E does not accept payment from a B of A card. When I asked why B of A said they didn't know. I have to wonder if PG&E know something we don't know.

I've heard roomers, now I'm starting to believe them.After being a B of A customer for over 40 years I think it's time to GET OUT & I AM!

Review about: Bank Of America Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Pnc Bank - Locked out of Savings account while overseas! Pnc Bank "I have had some bad experiences with banks, but PNC really takes the cake. I am currently overseas in South America, and PNC decides to freeze my account (on May..." Read more FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..." Read more Bank Of America - Customer Care Review from Framingham, Massachusetts Bank Of America "9th in a line of 12. This happens every day. 2 tellers and the management standing around watching. It takes 15-30 minutes to get to the counter. Unacceptable customer service...." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more