I have read so many complaints that could have been written by me in regards to trying to get a home modification loan from BOA.They told me the same thing...

will receive a FedEx package with papers to fill out. Never got it. I called BOA's customer service every day, and talking to about everyone, but never one more than once. I found that the only thing that will get their attention is to FILE A COMPLAINT WITH YOUR STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL.

You will then get some attention. After the Attorney General sent a complaint to BOA on my behalf, I finally got a call back, plus an offer to modify our home loan. Problem was, our house had already been foreclosed. The lady from BOA said we should have contacted the Attorney General sooner.

(crazy answer) It's all been a nightmare and you will most likely be ignored and won't get your loan. So if I get anything out of this, it is to help someone else from losing their house. File a complaint with your state Attorney General now! Do not wait.

You can file online.Good luck!

Review about: Bank Of America Loan Modification.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Bank Of America - Letter request via e-mail Bank Of America "i called customer service asking for any statement or letter from the bank shows my current account balance on it , cause I'm buying a house and the lender need..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more