Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I understand the bank needs to confirm identity when withdrawing money or cashing checks to protect us all. I was withdrawing money from my own checking account, did not have my ATM card but had my ID and all pertinent information for the cashier.

Then she asked me if i had my cell phone so she could send a text that had a code I could confirm. I went out to my car and got my phone and stood back in front of her then she asked me for a 2nd ID. NO, I'm not driving home to get another damn ID when I have my ID in my hand, know my SS #, know my bank account number and want to withdraw some cash. I refused to give them any more information and then asked how people 3000 miles away get away with stealing from hundreds of thousands of peoples bank accounts, without 2 ID's an ATM card in hand and a cell phone to verify everything?

Nothing in response, I know it's not the cashier who decides this stuff., I told the manager who had come to see why there was a problem, that my problem was that I banked at BOA but that will end this week. I frigging HATE this bank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Banking Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Either you're rich and didn't need the money or a stubborn fool.. At the end of the day, your complaint is lame and no one cares.

Bank Of America Reviews