God plus Jesus, plus solar flares, protecting, His Children. Everyone wants to blame others or take credit for what God is doing to banks greed, exploitation of peoples wages and affliction against His Children. This is what's up. God and Jesus added to the Sun's energy, substance, power and light which is added to our atmosphere, light, air, water, earth and beings, to perform His will and judgment. Solar Flares, CME's and sunlight, sun's energy, radiation and substance added to Water, air, and food with God, His word, His Son, His Son's Blood and Holy spirit, truth, purity and righteousness, is coming for Bank of America and all that exists in the universe, Earth , All heavens and beyond, Past present and future, Eternally and NO-ONE can remove Him from there in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

Solar Flares and CME's Plus God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit in the Light and energy of the Sun is upon the wage earner exploiters of Bank Of America and other banks as the Lord being a swift witness against them and those who support them, as well as All others for a blessing or curse, to each his own reward for what they have done to others and continue doing so without repentance when asked to.

Matthew 3:11

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

The Reign and Indignation of God

Isaiah 66:14 When you see this, your heart shall rejoice, And your bones shall flourish like grass; The hand of the Lord shall be known to His servants, And His indignation to His enemies.

15 For behold, the Lord will come with fire And with His chariots, like a whirlwind, To render His anger with fury, And His rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by His sword The Lord will judge all flesh; And the slain of the Lord shall be many.

17 "Those who sanctify themselves and purify themselves, To go to the gardens

After an idol in the midst, Eating swine's flesh and the abomination and the mouse,

Shall be consumed together," says the Lord.

Psalm 21:9

You shall make them as a fiery oven in the time of Your anger; The LORD shall swallow them up in His wrath, And the fire shall devour them.

Psalm 89:46

How long, LORD? Will You hide Yourself forever? Will Your wrath burn like fire?

Isaiah 9:19

Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts The land is burned up, And the people shall be as fuel for the fire; No man shall spare his brother.

Ezekiel 21:31

I will pour out My indignation on you; I will blow against you with the fire of My wrath, And deliver you into the hands of brutal men who are skillful to destroy.

Ezekiel 22:21

Yes, I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of My wrath, and you shall be melted in its midst.

Ezekiel 22:31

Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads," says the Lord GOD.

Ezekiel 38:19

For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: "˜Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel,

Malachi 3

The Coming Messenger

1 "Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me.

And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to His temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,"

Says the Lord of hosts.

2 "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears?

For He is like a refiner's fire And like launderers' soap.

3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness.

4 "Then the offering of Judah and Jerusalem Will be pleasant to the Lord, As in the days of old, As in former years.

5 And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers, Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans, And against those who turn away an alien"” Because they do not fear Me," Says the Lord of hosts.

6 "For I am the Lord, I do not change; Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.

7 Yet from the days of your fathers You have gone away from My ordinances And have not kept them. Return to Me, and I will return to you," Says the Lord of hosts. "But you said, "˜In what way shall we return?'

Do Not Rob God

8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed Me! But you say, "˜In what way have we robbed You?' In tithes and offerings.

9 You are cursed with a curse, For you have robbed Me, Even this whole nation.

10 Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this," Says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.

11 "And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field," Says the Lord of hosts;

12 "And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," Says the Lord of hosts.

The People Complain Harshly

13 "Your words have been harsh against Me," Says the Lord, "Yet you say, "˜What have we spoken against You?'

14 You have said, "˜It is useless to serve God; What profit is it that we have kept His ordinance, And that we have walked as mourners Before the Lord of hosts?

15 So now we call the proud blessed, For those who do wickedness are raised up;

They even tempt God and go free.'"

A Book of Remembrance

16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another, And the Lord listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the Lord And who meditate on His name.

17 "They shall be Mine," says the Lord of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him."

18 Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him.

Malachi 4

The Great Day of God

1 "For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the Lord of hosts, "That will leave them neither root nor branch.

2 But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.

3 You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this," Says the Lord of hosts.

4 "Remember the Law of Moses, My servant, Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel, With the statutes and judgments.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

6 And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."

Review about: Bank Of America Loan.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

you should sue your mortgage company. its obvious they've driven you batshit cray-cray