I have been with Bank of America since I first open my first bank account and to bes honest Bank of America has become the worst version of banking I honestly don’t know why I stuck with them. They were once customer oriented but have slowly cared less and less about their customers.

People we give banks our money so that they can function... when an institution like Bank of America because less and less concerned with their clients it’s time to switch banks.. there are less and less tellers at each bank... the phone system is outrages you have to hold for hour sometimes just to get a hold of a human being the automated system never seems to help anyone and I have family and friend that are with Bank of America...

honestly this bank cares less and less about people and more and more about making money.. bank fees are rediculous and honestly I don’t feel comfortable hold my money there anymore. Customers everywhere when a bank charges you an overdraft fee for putting your money in their institution so that they can function as a company... don’t feel bad asking for it back it’s your money and honestly it’s thievery on their part for charging you an overdraft fee.

We keep banks running people don’t ever feel sorry because it your money not theirs... I will be leaving this bank as soon as I open another account I reccommend to everyone friends and family do not bank with Bank of America is an awful Financial institution to put your money in. Trust me I’ve banked with them for 10 years it’s not worth it.

You get treated like trash in the end. I hope this institute closes soon they don’t need to rob any more of us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Banking Service.

Comments