Los Osos, California

Make and mistake and Bank of America will nail you for every charge they can!!Horrible!!

Been a customer since 2005, with a credit card, several accounts, and a mortgage and they do not care about you at all! I am so disgusted with them. Run and find another bank. Wish I could just close my account today.

Never thought I would be treated so poorly. Their managers can't do anything and they blame their "computers". WOW! So the computers run the place.

You are simply a number not a person.Wish I could leave a negative star rating on all the sites!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bank of america account from Bank Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bank Of America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bank Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments