Los Osos, California

Make and mistake and Bank of America will nail you for every charge they can!!Horrible!!

Been a customer since 2005, with a credit card, several accounts, and a mortgage and they do not care about you at all! I am so disgusted with them. Run and find another bank. Wish I could just close my account today.

Never thought I would be treated so poorly. Their managers can't do anything and they blame their "computers". WOW! So the computers run the place.

You are simply a number not a person.Wish I could leave a negative star rating on all the sites!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bank of america account from Bank Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bank Of America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bank Of America for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Bank of America has not refunded money owed 6 weeks after processing payment twice Bank Of America "I have a Bank of America credit card. This summer they double processed a payment for over 13000 dollars. This was on Sept 6th. Finally on Sept 18th they admitted..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more