To start off and be fair, theres plenty banks just as *** as BofA but its my bank so heres my take. Over charges, fees on everything, monkey-like stupid representatives.

The latest issue is a hold placed on my account for exactly 50% of my savings balance. Upon calling them and speaking to 3 different reps in the fraud dept, neither can tell me why. Neither would accept my complaint of fraud either. It was like speaking to zoo monkeys.

Now I have to wait til Monday (noticed the hold on Friday) to call back and speak to another bunch of monkeys they referred me to. To be continued on that one. Secondly, my account was accessed twice at 340am last Thursday from an iphone. It wasnt me because I was sleeping.

The fraud dept nor the online bank dept could tell me who or what iphone signed in. These people are as good as the paper I wipe my *** with. So glad their CEO makes millions, highly earned salary.

Hahahahahahaha *** loser. Karma is a *** folks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Account.

Preferred solution: Common sense and training.

• Idiots