Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I get paid monthly at the job I'm at. I get weekly expense checks.

I work where there isn't any Bank of Americas. I mobile deposit my checks and it seems every couple weeks they hold a check. I call and they usually drop the hold. I have automatic payments set up and last month I deposited my paycheck and they said it was available that day to cover checks and other transactions.

They also said it would be available next day for cash withdrawal. I wake up and look at my account and they reversed the check and put a 12 day hold on it. I called the bank and was told they couldn't verify funds at that time so they put a hold on it. I was also told it was the largest check I've ever deposited so that's another reason.

Well it wasn't the largest check I've deposited but they obviously cant look back in the account and get their facts straight. They say the same thing Everytime this happens. This time they wouldn't release the funds. It's a payroll check from the same company that I've been getting paid from.

I've deposited over $20,000 in 3 months from this company. Never had any issues with any checks from them. So they just can't help me. Today I had my automatic payments come out and put me to a negative.

They hit me with $325 I'm fees. I'm going to have to lose that money now. I've never had so many issues with depositing a payroll check and cant verify funds for 12 days.

This is the absolute worse bank I've ever dealt with and o would advise everyone to find a different bank. As soon as this check clears I'm shutting the account down and going to another bank.

Comments

Get a new bank.... Problem solved..... You're welcome....

ForcefulTibetan Mastiff492