My debit card got stuck in an ATM at a Bank of America, not my personal bank, my bank is only in Vermont.I went to a drive up window and my card wasn't sucked up by the machine, it just got stuck in the slot.

I went inside to ask them for assistance with retrieving my card and they quickly responded there was nothing they could do for me since I was not a member of their bank. I am leaving for Ghana in two days and I need my debit card to travel. I have never had worst customer service in my life.

They were extremely rude and didn't even attempt to explain to me what had happened.I will never use a Bank of America again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bank of america debit card. Bank Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bank of america debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bank Of America.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments

Bank of America --- POD account Bank Of America "Let me begin by saying my father has been a customer of Bank of America for over 40 at a branch in Clarksville, Virginia. At his passing two years..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital - I was in a bad spot and applied for a small loan. Received an email Ge Capital "And a legitimate looking letter on letterhead saying I was approved for 6000$. When I called over and over following up no answer and finally Indian girl answered. When I..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more