My debit card got stuck in an ATM at a Bank of America, not my personal bank, my bank is only in Vermont.I went to a drive up window and my card wasn't sucked up by the machine, it just got stuck in the slot.

I went inside to ask them for assistance with retrieving my card and they quickly responded there was nothing they could do for me since I was not a member of their bank. I am leaving for Ghana in two days and I need my debit card to travel. I have never had worst customer service in my life.

They were extremely rude and didn't even attempt to explain to me what had happened.I will never use a Bank of America again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bank of america debit card. Bank Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bank of america debit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bank Of America.

Had an Experience with Bank Of America?

Comments