2998 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224, USA

I am very upset and disappointed about my experience with Bank of America. They should be named the worst bank.

I have spoken to 3 customer service reps, 3 managers and my issue still has not been fixed. I deposited a TRUST FUND check into my account and they are holding my check for 12 days. 12! With no legitimate explanation.

The federal reserve validates and processes checks within 3-5 business days, however, my check is being held well beyond this time frame. The bank was not even interested in validating the check or calling the issuing bank, they actually flat out refused.

*** service! You are not a valued customer at Bank of America, no matter how much money is in your account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Check Deposit.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Bank Of America Pros: Many locations.

Bank Of America Cons: Overall failure for a good long term customer, Incompetent and ineficient, Bank policies.

Comments

Fire this bank and move to a credit union or a small community bank.

Yennifer
@Anonymous

Thank you, That is exactly my next plan of action. I already closed any account that I could.

I will be closing the remainder of the account before the end of the month. Lesson learned.

Bank Of America Reviews