Jefferson, Georgia

Kiss works for you. Be Friends with other Banks. Salt and Vinegar Bad, Honey Well. ??

I have never been so Disgusted Appalled and just plain Angry after try numerous times to set up my checking account info and could no find any were in the online account to do that unless I had a checking account with your "Bank of America" on your online Rabbit hole jumping online banking I came to the conclusion that it was not there at all for "APS" Knows why. 1 that made me wonder if I was doing something wrong so I call Bank of America and once I was logged in again. 2 your people didn't have a clue why?? so they sent me some where else putting info in phone robot talk over and over till going from southern part too northern NY too middle of the East coat of America and for a 3.5 Hour tour of company a gentleman told me to go too, "choosedirectdebit.bankofamerica" and after trying There still no luck I call the 1 800 789 6701 phone# talk with another Gentleman and told him frustrating over 3Hrs. problem and he had it set up in seconds, Well by now: KNOWING THE SERVICE YOU PROVIDE FOR USE GOOD CREDIT AMERICANS I TOLD HIM CLOSE THIS B"S ACCOUNT PAYED IN FULL AND I WILL BE WRIGHT EVERYONE IN AMERICA AND TELL THEM HOW YOU TREAT AMERICANS IF THEY DON"T HAVE YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT AND NOW PLAIN OUT *** YOUR ONLINE SERVICE IS. I feel for the people that work there because of all the wasted time your system causes, and your fools just think of money your paying them in time after with everyone with the same problem I had and the amount is Business your loosing!! Poor Bass Pro is Loosing because you came make USER FRIENDLY *** FOR ALL AMERICANS. In the tech. world we call it the KISS method. this means. "KEEP IT SIMPLE ***". my credit is very good and I can pay for what ever I or my family needs and my son and I fish and hunt year round all over America. So You have not just lost a customer but you lost Bass Pro a Customer also. WE don't need Mr. Fancy pants. Final I take care of my Customers 16 + years and A 5 star Rating!

Your Lost Customer: Donald Otto Cunningham

Email: ottoc58@gmail.com

Phone # 706 300 6904 Cell

706 867 9978 Work

Product or Service Mentioned: Bank Of America Checking Account.

Reason of review: my Man Hours Lost and put in all of the above as marked.

Bank Of America Cons: Electronic fund transfer act of 1978, Americans have the right to bank with the bank they choose.

Comments

This is not a legit BofA number. The operators are fraudulently impersonating BofA. This is a phishing operation.

OMG...It's losing not loosing. It's you're, as in you are, not your, which means possessive.

Take an English class!

It's to yhe point they got kissing problems ther stupidity.

EVERY BANK OF AMERICA THEMS SEE THIS LETTER AND EVERY EMPLOYEE NED TO READ. I LIKE A GOOD KISS HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

What the *** are you smoking dude?